Acceptance of Agreement.
You agree to the terms and conditions outlined in this Terms and Conditions of use Agreement (Agreement) with respect to our blog (the Blog). This Agreement constitutes the entire and only agreement between you and us, and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties and understandings with respect to the Blog, the content of the Blog, and the subject matter of this Agreement. We may amend this Agreement at any time and at any frequency without specific notice to you. The latest Agreement will be posted on the Blog, and you should review this Agreement prior to using the Blog.
The content, organization, graphics, design, and other matters related to the Blog are protected under applicable copyrights and other proprietary laws, including but not limited to intellectual property laws. The copying, use, modification or publication by you of any such matters or any part of the Blog is strictly prohibited, without our express prior written permission.
Deleting and Modification.
We reserve the right in our sole discretion, without any obligation and without any notice requirement to you, to edit or delete any documents, information or other content appearing on the Blog, including this Agreement.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us, our officers, our share holders, our partners, attorneys and employees harmless from any and all liability, loss, damages, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney's fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Blog.
The content found on the Blog, or listed through the site, is provided "as-is," "as available," and all warranties, express or implied, are disclaimed, including but not limited to the disclaimer of any implied warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability, quality and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to this site and any website with which it is linked.
The information and services may contain bugs, errors, problems or other limitations. We have no liability whatsoever for your use of any information or service. In particular, but not as a limitation, we are not liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages (including damages for loss of business, loss of profits, loss of money, litigation, or the like), whether based on breach of contract, breach of warranty, negligence, product liability or otherwise, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. The negation of damages set forth above are fundamental elements of the basis of the agreement between you, the user, and us.
This Blog and the information would not be provided without such limitations. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from us through the site shall create any warranty, representation or guarantee not expressly stated in this agreement.
The information and all other materials on the site are provided for general information purposes only and do not constitute professional advice. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy and completeness of all information available on this site or any website with which it is linked.
All responsibility or liability for any damages caused by viruses contained within the electronic file containing the form or document is disclaimed. We will not be liable to you for any incidental, special or consequential damages of any kind that may result from use of or inability to use the site.
The information on this Blog does not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of Suited! Product Design. Neither should any suggestions or advice contained on this blog be relied upon in place of professional advice. You are responsible for checking the accuracy of relevant facts and opinions given on this blog before entering into any commitment based upon them.
All rules, terms and conditions, other policies (including privacy policies) and operating procedures of third-party linked websites will apply to you while on such websites. We are not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions express in such Websites, and such Websites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by us. Inclusion of any linked Website on our Blog does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked Website by us. This Site and the third-party linked websites are independent entities and neither party has authority to make any representations or commitments on behalf of the other. If you decide to leave our Blog and access these third-party linked sites, you do so at your own risk.
Suited Product Design contains material that is owned by/ or licensed to us. All trademarks reproduced in this blog that are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the Blog. Unauthorised use of this Blog may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. This Blog may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s), nor have we any responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
You agree not to use this Blog:
- in such a way so as to remove the copyright or trade mark notice(s) from any copies of any material made in accordance with these terms;
- to disseminate any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation;
- to disseminate any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, damage, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; or in any way that might infringe third party rights or that might bring Suited! Product or into disrepute.
All suggestions, ideas, notes, comments, product evaluations and other information you may send to us ("Evaluate it! in 4clicks", "Personalized Surveys" and "Comments Debate" sections) shall be used to us in perpetuity and/or according to any detailed specific agreement. We shall be entitled to unrestricted use of them for any purpose described in this Blog, unless otherwise specified in any other agreement, without compensation to the provider of these submissions.
If you send any text, images or other content to this Blog ("Suggest a product to be evaluated /Standard/ Special Submissions") you accept that we shall have the right to use that content in perpetuity unrestricted and/or according to any detailed specific agreement, throughout the world, for all purposes described in this Blog and we shall have the right to make it available to the public. Such use will by no means infringe on any property/ trade mark/ intellectual property rights. All material must comply with the rules, set out below. We may require you to confirm the rights granted in this paragraph and where requested to do so you shall provide all reasonable assistance to us.
Rules of Acceptable Use.
Any page of the Blog where you are capable of posting material, are provided for the exchange of lawful, relevant, fair and appropriate information, opinions and comment. Use of the Blog that is inconsistent with those stated intentions are strictly prohibited. Your use of these forums and the Blog generally is subject to the following terms:
- You may not use obscene or offensive language.
- You may not place on the Blog any material which is defamatory, abusive, discriminatory or hateful or which applauds, encourages or entices abuse, discrimination or hate.
- You may not post any material on the Blog that compromises the privacy or security of anyone other than yourself.
- You may not place on the Blog any material which may encourage criminal conduct or which may give rise to civil liability, or which is otherwise unlawful.
- You may not place on the Blog any material belonging to any person other than yourself without the prior written consent of the owner of it. In case the content of any of your posts, comments and reviews originates from a design related website or blog other than Suited! Product Design, you must provide us with the link of the source. We hold the rights to delete your post/comment/review, in the case you do not provide us with the link of the source, as mentioned above.
Removal of content.
We will not view or edit or pre-screen any contribution that you or anyone else make to the Comments debate or to the Blog generally and therefore, unless we are specifically notified of the nature of any item of content, you cannot assume that we are responsible for having made it available on the site. We shall have the right (but not the obligation) at our sole discretion to refuse or remove any content that is posted to, or available on, the forums or the Blog without the need to give any reasons for doing so.
- You may not place on the blog any material that authorises, enables or encourages the dissemination of junk mail or chain letters.
- You grant Suited! Product Design the unrestricted right to reproduce, translate and publish any material you place on the Blog.
- We do have the right but not the obligation at our sole discretion to publish in whole or in part, review, move or delete any material submitted to our Blog.
- We reserve the right to not publish reviews on products whose aesthetics, form or utility are explicitly offensive or pornographic.
- Suited! Product Design accepts no responsibility for any statements, material or other submissions placed on our online forums by you or any third party, or for any loss or damage resulting from your breach of these Rules of Acceptable Use.
If you object to the publication of any material placed on our online forums (or anywhere else on this Blog) please let us know by sending an appropriately worded email to email@example.com and we will take whatever action we deem appropriate.
Suited! Product Design compiles no personal information whatsoever.
Public participation in Standard Survey, Personalised Surveys and Comments Debate.We have no registered users.
We do not collect IP addresses or any other personal information that can identify participants.
Suggest a product to be evaluated (Standard submissions request form). Confirmation (optional).The e-mail address you give when submitting a product will be treated confidentially and will automatically be deleted from our systems as soon as we have replied to you.
Suggest a product to be evaluated (Special submissions request form).The address and names required to ensure the accuracy of information will be kept confidential, will not be compiled, published or given to third parties and will automatically be deleted from our systems as soon as we approve publication of the survey.
Personalized surveys request forms.The email and URLs you provide us to manage and publish the survey will be treated confidentially, not used in promotional activities, published nor given to third parties.
If you request a Private score survey (results open only to you) and, for some reason, we still have access to its account, any information from its results will be treated confidentially, not compiled in our systems, nor used in promotional activities, published or given to third parties.
Newsletter subscriptionNewsletter subscribers are required to give only their e-mail address. This address will be kept confidential, will not be published or given to third parties.
Recipients of our newsletter can unsubscribe using the instructions listed at the end of the e-mail newsletter.
Privacy Terms required to users who wants to publish a Personalised Survey.
- Participants in Suited! Product Design Personalized surveys will always remain anonymous.
- Therefore, questions requesting personal information that can identify them, such as physical addresses, contact emails, the company name where they work, etc., are NOT allowed.
- Instead, you can ask for generic information such as place of residence, age, occupational sector, level of studies, marital status, etc.
- Once the inquiry it is published is strictly forbidden to modify the content of the questions. If you do, the automatic data collection of responses may cause errors or even stop working. We reserve the right to remove the survey if we find that such modifications violate the Privacy Terms for publishing displayed here.
Competition terms and conditions.
Trade marks/ patens found on this Blog are fully protected by the Trademark law.
In the event that any term of these Terms & Conditions of Use is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of these Terms & Conditions of Use shall remain valid and enforceable.
Variation of these Terms & Conditions of Use.
Suited! Product Design reserves the right to vary these Terms & Conditions of Use from time to time. Such variations become effective immediately upon the posting of the varied Terms & Conditions of Use on the Blog. By continuing to use the Blog you will be deemed to accept such variations.
Designitives by www.designitives.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License